jeudi, novembre 03, 2005

AHHYIHAYIHAHAHYIHAHAHHHhhhhhh

Les disques rangés au rayon exotica ne sont toujours synonymes de rêveries, voir de somnifères...
Shorty Rogers meets Tarzan, son big band la brousse,
et c'est plutôt musclé !
Enjoy a sentimental journey to africa !




remenber...

..."Tarzan responds by repeating her last word to him: "Me?" She repeats herself and points to herself to teach him his mistake: "I said: 'Thank you for protecting me.'" Tarzan again says "Me" as he pokes Jane. "No," Jane responds. Then, trying to teach him, she points to herself and says: "I'm only 'Me' for me." But Tarzan does not understand her explanation. Tarzan again pokes Jane and wrongly says, "Me." Jane tries to make her point again: "No. To you, I'm 'You'." Tarzan points to himself and again misinterprets: "You." "No," Jane replies.
Then she pauses and ponders how to get him to understand: "I'm Jane Parker. Understand? Jane. Jane." Tarzan seems at last to understand her, pointing at her: "Jane...Jane. Jane." She points to herself and back and forth between them:
Jane: Yes, Jane. (she points at him) You? (she points at herself) Jane. Tarzan: (he points at her) Jane.Jane: And you? (she points at him) You?Tarzan: (stabbing himself proudly in the chest) Tarzan, Tarzan.Jane: (emphasizing his correct response) Tarzan.
Then he points excitedly toward her and back to himself: "Jane. Tarzan." And then he continues to poke at her each time he repeats her name, repeating their names faster and faster:
Jane. Tarzan. Jane. Tarzan. Jane. Tarzan. Jane. Tarzan. Jane. Tarzan. Jane...
She becomes exasperated with him: "Oh, please stop! Let me go! I can't bear this!...Oh, what's the use?" ...

from http://www.filmsite.org/tarz.html

6 Comments:

Anonymous Steff said...

Tout simplement une merveille... Dommage de ne pas avoir de meilleurs scans de la pochette...
En tout cas, j'attend avec impatience la prochaine petite merveille!...

11/04/2005 07:18:00 PM  
Anonymous Riemer said...

Merci beaucoup de Berlin!

11/09/2005 12:13:00 PM  
Blogger Xtabay said...

This is great I love this jungle exotica, a great companion piece to Hatari and Daktari.

11/10/2005 03:09:00 PM  
Anonymous schlockstar said...

Thanks for posting. I have a scratchy old copy of this which I can now replace. As you probably know, Shorty Rogers was prolific in Hollywood in the early 60s.

11/12/2005 11:39:00 PM  
Blogger Sr. Mexicant said...

boy ohhhh boy!!

to listen to this kind of music in a 4:20 state of mind (if you know what I mean) ;)....

just made my day!!!!....

thanks, thanks

11/25/2005 08:37:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonyme said...

I have searched for this LP for many years. Could you please repost?

Merci.

11/28/2006 07:13:00 AM  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home